Group Calf Hutches -Iglu (Small)
Iglo is a shelter where more than one calf stays after 3 months (after being weaned) until being 6-7 month old. It is durable. It can be used anywhere in the barn because it is portable. Approximately 7-9 calves stay in a small Iglo. It consists of 2 parts.
- Calf Hutches for Groups of Calves are used after 3 month and until 6-7 months.
- For being carried in stables can be used where desired.
- 7-9 hutches can live together.
- Consist of 2 parts.
- Produced from %100 polyethylene material.
- İnside is black, outside is white colored. Can be produced from fom material accordance to order.
- Colour stable. Does not fracture. It is durable.
- Not affected by cold or warm.
- Has compliance with the norms of human and animal health.
- Impact-resistant, suitable for all weather conditions.