Effects of Drinkers on Animals ;
* It provides an increase in milk and meat yield up to 20% in cattle.
* Since each animal is watered separately, it is an effective system in preventing infectious diseases.
* It helps to save water as water is consumed as much as each animal will drink.
* It saves labor and time.
* In systems with storage, animal health is controlled by chlorinating and spraying water under veterinary control.
* The animal drinks as much water as it needs, and the water is refreshed and renewed every time, so the pollution of the water is prevented and it is not wasted.